[dgplug-users] sSMTP requires a patch

P J P pj.pandit at yahoo.co.in
Wed Nov 5 09:09:23 PST 2014

   Hello Vikneshwar, Nikhil,

Both of you've shown interest in working on this bug. Maybe you could flip a coin between you two and let me know who gets sSMTP bug. Be assured, I'll give another such task to the other one of you. :)

On Wednesday, 5 November 2014 7:16 PM, vikneshwar vicky wrote:
>I would like to work on this.  I have been contributing to Mozilla,
>I have fixed around 20 bugs.  I would love to work on this if you can
>provide further guidance.

  Sure, I'm willing to do that.

As first step, please go through the BZ#864897 by reading each comment and all external links in it at length to clearly understand the issue.

In one of the comment Manuel provides a link to the upstream source. Please download and build it on your machine.

Once done let me know and we'll proceed further.
---
Regards
   -Prasad
http://feedmug.com