[dgplug-users] "Interview fundue"

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 07:46:28 PDT 2015

Hi,

--- On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 7:47 PM, Jackson Isaac
<jacksonisaac2008 at gmail.com> wrote:
| It would be great to have another follow-up session sometime soon.
\--

I would give some time for people to digest the content that we have
discussed. Yes, we can have a follow-up session in the near future.

---
| But some of my seniors had told that some companies (who make
| proprietary software) don't like it when a candidate mentions Open
| Source and are lot into F/OSS. I don't know how true that is, maybe
| mbuf can share some insights ?
\--

Because the ideologies and cultures of the two are exactly the opposite.

You can either play for the Barcelona FC or the Real Madrid FC, but, not both :)

Thanks for sharing your feedback,

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan