[dgplug-users] Articles for LINIT 2016

Drishti Agarwal say2drishti at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 05:36:28 PST 2015

Hey ,

There are no such restrictions on the topic or the number of articles that
can be submitted.
I am sharing LINIT 2015 in the mail as an example for everybody.
This year however, we are accepting simple tips, comics, tricks, jokes and
everything else as well other than proper detailed articles.

Linit 2015 : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0JZYRSM8d_IWFE1eVR0U3hTcEU