[dgplug-users] Need testimonials for summer training

Shekhar Singh Choudhary sschoudhary60 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 05:47:58 PST 2016

> * Your name (blog/twitter) and what do you do

Name : Shekhar Singh Choudhary
I am a 3rd year student in Dr. B.C Roy Engineering College, Durgapur.

Blog : https://shekharsinghchoudhary.wordpress.com/

> * How did you learn about the training?

I learnt about this training from my college friends.( Mahendra Yadav and
Raj Shekhar Ojha )

> * How this training changed (if at all) your life?

My real engineering training started here.
Starting with a new programming language ( Python) and OS ( Fedora), it
opens the gate of Open Source for me
and gives me the confidence to build anything that I need or I want.
It is also a great Developer environment where people of similar  interest
talk to each other and share their knowledge.

> * Any tips for the next batch of participants.
Never give up and trust on community members and Believe in yourself.

--
Regards:
Shekhar Singh Choudhary