[dgplug-users] [SUMMERTRAINING] Creating useless things

Gaurav Sitlani sitlanigaurav7 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 23:31:30 PDT 2017

On Aug 10, 2017 11:23 AM, "Kushal Das" <mail at kushaldas.in> wrote:

Hi all,

Next video in the queue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z16ew1iP_Eo

Kushal
--
Fedora Cloud Engineer
CPython Core Developer
https://kushaldas.in
https://dgplug.org

Nice Video , this time hope I'm sending this mail right as last one was a
top post.

People get a lot of ideas , whatever it is good or bad but sometimes they
have a habit of over thinking and they don't really tend to implement their
idea.
The major thing I got to learn from this video is Never Give up and don't
stop being creative.
I want to share a small experience.
Please bear with me.
It was a month back when I started planning for my final year project.
I had got an idea of developing a software through which I can control the
mouse pointer by my hand and perform normal mouse related operations.
But just a day before my first technical review I saw an exact same project
on github which was implemented in C++.
I gave up , next day at the time of my review another group of my
classmates who had heard of my idea added more functionality over it .
Finally I faced a rejection that was because I gave up at that moment not
because of the fact that someone performed better than me.

Even my idea was not that good was actually something worth working on.
If anyone faces a similar kind of situation (I hope you never have to)
please don't give up just build what you want, for the fun part at least.
That can help in boosting the confidence level and will develop a sense of
accomplishment.
My idea got rejected but anyway I'll build it .Please do suggest some
functionality that I can add .

Amazing video.

Gaurav Sitlani