[dgplug-users] [SUMMERTRAINING] Creating useless things

Ashwani Gupta ashwanigupta125 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 09:00:02 PDT 2017

> Hi all,
>
> Next video in the queue
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z16ew1iP_Eo
>
> Kushal
Amazing video. For me the takeaways from this video will be if you
really like to build something, you should not shy away from
implementing your idea into reality, even if sounds stupid. And more
importantly you should share it with other people. Who knows if people
surprisingly appreciate your work which you thought to be useless.

I always thought that people get to know everything about something and
then apply their knowledge. But recently I realized I was wrong.
Learning by doing is the best way of learning. This video relates to
that point too. Loved it.