[dgplug-users] How to become the member of dgplug?

Dileep Sankhla sankhla.dileep96 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 20:37:32 PST 2017

Hello everyone,

My name is Dileep Sankhla, a FOSS contributor for a long time and I want to
become the member (any category there) of dgplug so that I can contribute
into the community too and can have some work experience in an open source
community.

I asked the same on #dgplug channel at freenode and one of the op told me
to stick to the IRC channel and help the community. I am there but I have
never found a message that is seeking for help. It's been 10 - 12 days for
now.

Hence how can I become the member of dgplug so that I can also reflect the
same in my portfolio as the work experience/volunteership?

Dileep Sankhla

https://github.com/dileepsankhla

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dileep-sankhla