[dgplug-users] How to become the member of dgplug?

Farhaan Bukhsh farhaan.bukhsh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 20:55:13 PST 2017

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Dileep Sankhla
<sankhla.dileep96 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> My name is Dileep Sankhla, a FOSS contributor for a long time and I want to
> become the member (any category there) of dgplug so that I can contribute
> into the community too and can have some work experience in an open source
> community.

Hey Dileep,
Good to know you have been contributing to FOSS.

> I asked the same on #dgplug channel at freenode and one of the op told me
> to stick to the IRC channel and help the community. I am there but I have
> never found a message that is seeking for help. It's been 10 - 12 days for
> now.

More than a helping group we are a community, we not only help people
but discuss on various issues.
We as a community are driven to share our learning and help each other
out when required. You are hearty welcome to be a part of it.

> Hence how can I become the member of dgplug so that I can also reflect the
> same in my portfolio as the work experience/volunteership?

If you are looking for a certificate for being a volunteer or some
kind of acknowledgement probably this is not right place, we believe
in developing comradery and being a part of the group.
Just be on the channel talk to us and try giving back to the society,
Hope to see you on the channel.

Have a good day!

--
Farhaan Bukhsh