[dgplug-users] [SUMMERTRAINING] session logs related question

Abdul Wahab Abrar abdulwahababrar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 23:01:59 PDT 2017

Hey Ashwani, How're you Dear! Actually Mr. Harshit is very senior to us, He
does not need the links for himself I believe.

Maybe He needs it for someone to guide, He's such a great man and a great
mentor. He runs a Facebook group called *Flow* where he mentors and guides
and helps the student to get into disastrous careers!

He is one of the reason for my presence into this tech world, Thanks to him
so much!

On Jun 28, 2017 11:01 AM, "Ashwani Gupta" <ashwanigupta125 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Abdul,

 On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 10:33 AM, Abdul Wahab Abrar <
abdulwahababrar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Harshit, Please find the below link to logs!
>
> https://dgplug.org/irclogs/2017/
>
> On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 10:30 AM, Harshit Jaiswal <
> harshkumar.890 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Can u plz share the link of logs from 23rd to 27th june and plz tell
when

Please do not top post while replying in mailing list. Please use trimmed
inline replies. You might want to refer to <
https://summertraining.readthedocs.io/en/latest/communication.html#mailing-
list>
for the communication guidelines.