[dgplug-users] [SUMMERTRAINING] session logs related question

Kushal Das mail at kushaldas.in
Tue Jun 27 23:40:58 PDT 2017

On 28/06/17, Abdul Wahab Abrar wrote:
> Hey Ashwani, How're you Dear! Actually Mr. Harshit is very senior to us, He
> does not need the links for himself I believe.
>
> Maybe He needs it for someone to guide, He's such a great man and a great
> mentor. He runs a Facebook group called *Flow* where he mentors and guides
> and helps the student to get into disastrous careers!

Does not matter in this case. He is wrote in sms language and Ashwani
showed the correct way of writing an email. This was first thing we
teach in the training, means if someone did not read that part, does not
make sense to skip and do the rest of the sessions.

Now even for your case, you have to learn about "how not to do top
posting". Ashwani replied to that particular issue too, but you decided
to skip the advice and again top posted :(

Please do not top post to any mail list.

Kushal

--
Fedora Cloud Engineer
CPython Core Developer