[dgplug-users] contribution

Sayan Chowdhury sayan.chowdhury2012 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 03:53:40 PDT 2017

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 12:06 PM, Jai Sharma <jaiomsharma at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello Sir/Mam
> My name is JAI
> I visited your website and there was an option "don't know where to start".
> I want to contribute to your projects but I don't know where to start.
> I am a front-end developer.So I wanted your permission
> and guidance for contributing to the project.
> Thank you

Hey Jai,

One of the best way could be to join the IRC, where we can discuss
ideas of projects you can work on. There are a lot of projects that
need help on frontend so we can work on discuss on those. If you don't
know how to join IRC, then you can follow this tutorial[1]. Do
remember, you might not always find people on IRC so be patient.

[1] https://summertraining.readthedocs.io/en/latest/xchat.html

--
Sayan Chowdhury <https://sayanchowdhury.dgplug.org/>
Senior Software Engineer, Fedora Engineering - Emerging Platform

Proud to work at The Open Organization!