[dgplug-users] contribution

Hemanta Nandi hemantanandi2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 07:50:48 PDT 2017

1.You can make AI chat bot like this financialc.herokuapp.com (
https://github.com/HemantaNandi/special-calculator-python-webhook-api-ai)

2.Web Scrapper using python. Arguments will be received from a chat bot
which can process natural language.

3.Face detection and recognition using opencv and python

Visit
www.dialogflow.com

Thanks
Hemanta Nandi