[dgplug-users] Career Choice

Abhishek Kedia iamabhikedia74 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 14:48:38 PDT 2018

Respected Mentors,
I need your help because i am not able to decide which path i should
choose. I know programming in C and C++ because i have studied that in
school. And that has developed interest of coding in me. But i like
network-security too. My liking towards networking is true or it is
due to good future scope i don't know. It's been two days that i have
started learning about networking. I had no prior interest in coding
too before i started it. Networking doesn't seem to be as interesting
as much coding is maybe it's because i have just started. I didn't
know where to go for help. I didn't find relevant content too on the
internet. If you are able to give me some advice, please help. I will
be obliged.