[dgplug-users] Career Choice

hari dutt parashar ashariduttparashar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 22:21:13 PDT 2018

hey, Abhishek what u can do best is just go through both coding as well as
networking since both are equally important for software development and
there is nothing as such called scope, the scope is everywhere where you
put yr best efforts and also for networking you can read a very good book
 called Andrew s  Tanenbaum.