[dgplug-users] [SUMMERTRAINING] It will begin today at 7pm IST

Abhilash Raj maxking at asynchronous.in
Sun Jun 17 11:36:49 PDT 2018

On Sun, Jun 17, 2018, at 11:31 AM, Akash Kumar Rai wrote:
> Can I use Kali Linux for this training,..

You can use any Linux distribution for that matter, however, remember that people won't be able to answer specific questions related to your distribution if you face weird problems (which trust me, will happen for sure!).

Other than that, you are free to use any distro if you can help yourself out :)

thanks,