[dgplug-users] There Is Always Something To Be Grateful For

Jagannathan Tiruvallur Eachambadi jagannathante at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 15:30:04 PDT 2018

On 08-09-18 13:58:59 +0530, Jason Braganza wrote:
>Reading Farhaan’s recent post [1] brought to mind a question, some of
>you’ve asked me more than a couple of times.

I was going through pretty bad times and although I rarely shared it
with #dgplug, talking with people there helped me a lot. I was able to
think through my decisions. I could say it helped me not give up
totally. I am not brave enough to make a public post but I never thought
I will be going through such an experience in my life. Hopefully I can
cross this river. Sorry for hijacking your post Farhaan; I am glad you
are doing better now.
--
Regards
Jagan