[dgplug-users] Operation Blue Moon plan.org

Shakthi Kannan author at shakthimaan.com
Fri Sep 21 00:23:00 PDT 2018

Hi,

I have updated plan/plan.org in the Operation Blue Moon project at:

  https://gitlab.com/shakthimaan/operation-blue-moon

The plan.org has two top-level headings:

* PEOPLE
* PROJECTS

If you are interested in participating from the next sprint starting Monday, September 24, 2018, please go through the README file in the project, and send me an e-mail with your goals, tasks, and sub-tasks in detail in an Org file.

In the PEOPLE heading, I will be creating sub-heading based on long-term goals. For example:

* PEOPLE
** DevOps
** AI/ML
** Web development
** ...

Each participant will have an Org tree with your short-term goals, tasks and sub-tasks placed under your name in the above long-term goals.

I have also listed some project tasks under PROJECT, if you are interested in working with them.

Regards,

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan