[dgplug-users] Watch "The Great Hack" documentary

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 11:47:30 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I want to encourage all of you to watch the documentary "The Great
Hack" (available on Netflix),
and then think about the effects of technology in our lives.

Most of us here either work for a technology place or studying and
preparing to work for one
in future. What we do in those jobs, not only defines our personal lives, but
also the society we live in and the democracy we are proud of.

Please watch the documentary and share your views over here or in a blog post.

Kushal
--
Public Interest Technologist, Freedom of the Press Foundation
CPython Core Developer