[dgplug-users] [SUMMERTRAINING] Next steps for 2019 batch

Gaurav Burjwal gauravburjwal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 09:38:28 PDT 2019

1. What is your expectation from the training?
To learn about FOSS and Linux specifically.
2. What do you want to achieve at the end of the training?
Sound understanding of Linux systems and being able to contribute to FOSS
community
3. Do you have any prior FOSS experience?
No.
4. [OPTIONAL] Your location