[dgplug-users] [SUMMERTRAINING] Next steps for 2019 batch

Philemon Johnson philjohnson96 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 12:03:32 PDT 2019

> 1. What is your expectation from the training?

I expect to actively complete the training this time as last year I was
could only follow the training fro couple of weeks. I think I'll get to
know more about OSS and how to get started in contributing to upstream p
rojects.

> 2. What do you want to achieve at the end of the training?

I believe that by the end of the training I'll have started contributing to
at least 2 FOSS projects.

> 3. Do you have any prior FOSS experience?

I have experience in using FOSS but not in contributing to FOSS.

> 4. [OPTIONAL] Your location

Currently I'm working in Dell EMC (Bengaluru).

> --
Thanks and Regards
Philemon Johnson