[dgplug-users] [SUMMERTRAINING] Next steps for 2019 batch

Shivank Gautam shivank.16bcon238 at jecrcu.edu.in
Thu Jun 13 20:08:38 PDT 2019

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019, 8:36 AM Ajeet Rai <ajeetrai707 at gmail.com> wrote:

> What is IRC here , and how to join ?

https://www.howtoforge.com/tutorial/linux-irc-clients/
use the above link to understand. also visit foss.training , there are
steps mentioned.

Please guide me through the process.

--

www.jecrcuniversity.edu.in <http://www.jecrcuniversity.edu.in>

ENGINEERING | SCIENCES | MANAGEMENT | HUMANITIES | LAW | AGRICULTURE |
HOTEL MANAGEMENT | JOURNALISM MASS COMMUNICATION | DESIGN |
*
*Important:
privileged, It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this
email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you,
JECRC University - Disclaimer
*"SAVE PAPER.  Good for your planet. Good for
your Business" *