[dgplug-users] [SUMMERTRAINING] Next steps for 2019 batch

Anil Khatri anil.soccer.khatri at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 05:01:34 PDT 2019

> 1. What is your expectation from the training?

To get to know about the FOSS world and learn to be in it, make new peers
who have the same taste, and learn a lot.
Its the beginning place to contribute towards Open Source for many and I
want to exercise the same.

> 2. What do you want to achieve at the end of the training?

To become a good and consistent developer who learn from the community and
give back to the community.